Intermediate Landscape Designer (Santa Ana)
SVA Architects is seeking a talented and experienced Intermediate Landscape Designer to join our team. As a member of our design team, you will be responsible for creating innovative and sustainable landscape designs for a wide range of projects, including commercial, residential, and institutional developments.
- Collaborate with architects, designers, and consultants to develop cohesive and functional landscape designs.
- Prepare detailed design documents, including plans, sections, and elevations.
- Prepare cost estimates and schedules for landscape projects.
- Coordinate with contractors and other consultants during construction.
- Attend project meetings and presentations.
- Research and stay current on industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or related field.
- 5 + years of experience in landscape design, preferably in an architecture or planning firm.
- Strong design skills, including the ability to create compelling graphics and presentations.
- Strong knowledge of California landscape design codes and regulations.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Licensing a plus
What’s In It for You
- Flexible Work Hours
- Hybrid Work Week
- Creative Work Environment with Exciting Projects
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) w/Match
- Professional Development Opportunities
At SVA Architects, we value diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
If you are a passionate and talented landscape designer looking for an opportunity to work on exciting projects and grow your career, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com