SVA Architects is a leading architectural firm with offices in Orange County, San Diego, Oakland and Davis. Our offices provide great growth opportunities for architectural design professionals. Our commitment to award-winning projects, great client relationships, and staff mentoring puts us ahead of our competition.
We develop timeless, environmentally sensitive and cost-effective designs making us one of the most respected and sought-after Architectural firms today.
PROJECT MANAGER (Santa Ana, San Diego, Oakland, and Davis)
What You Will Be Doing
- Candidate will manage and interact directly with all levels of staff through all phases of a project
- Responsible for client interface, project team coordination, consultant coordination, and quality control
- Ensure building designs are structurally sound and functional, as well as aesthetically in line with the Client’s ideas
- Maintain project drawings
What You Need for this Position
- Possess a great personality
- A passion for architecture
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, w/min. 5 years as project manager
- Architectural license (preferred)
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit (or working knowledge of Revit)
- Experience with K-12/ Education and Multi-Family buildings
- Competence with California Building Codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Multitask, prioritize, and manage tasks against quick deadlines.
- LEED AP (preferred)
What’s In It for You
- Flexible Work Hours
- Hybrid Work Week
- Creative Work Environment with Exciting Projects
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) w/Match
- Professional Development Opportunities
We celebrate diversity, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we give space for everyone to add to our collective culture. As such, all applicants for employment are recruited, hired, and assigned based on merit without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we invite you to apply today. Positions available in Santa Ana, San Diego, Oakland, and Davis offices.
Salary Range: $80,000 – $115,000 (based on prior experience)